Tuesday 12 November 2013

DIY: Christmas Advents calendar


I got a H&M flyer last week, and I got promptly inspiration! So I wrote it in my DIY book so I can share it with you. I know, it's a little bit early, but I like the mood of christmas!! :D






 Just take two fabric's. One like a rectangle and one like a triangle. It doesn't matter what the size is, just what you like.









Take 5 rectangle, breadth like the same size as the big rectangle. And the length just what you want.
Sew the little rectangles on the big rectangle. You can see on the photo how to sew it, by the stripes. Then write with paint or a marker the numbers. Then you almost finished!








Sew the triangle at the rectangle. You can make a circle in the triangle, then you can it hang up. 
AND NOW YOU'RE FINISHED!!!!!!!

Have fun, and Merry Christmas!









No comments: