Friday 13 December 2013

Christmas Inspiration

Helloo! ♥♥

It's christmas time, and maybe you have already inspiration, but I want to show my inspiration too :)
♥ My christmas tree with my christmas sweater from the Primark!♥

♥ A Santa with a christmas tree, they dans on music! ♥

♥I made this Advent Calendar! Do you want to make it too? I wrote a DIY about it.♥

♥I do with my friends an Advent Calendar. We give each other every day a little present, or a card. Now it's not even the half until chrismas and I have so much self-made presents!! Love my friends Mere, Noortje and Melissa!♥

♥ I also made presents for them. This is a snow globe! It's very easy, you just have to glue a Christmas tree on a cover from a jar. Put fake snow in it and you're done! ♥

♥ This is a present too, its a beard from Santa from paper!♥

I hope you enjoy it, do you want more Christmas DIY? Just say it, and I look what I can do.

Lots of love,
Dionne



No comments: